Saturday, May 2, 2009

I got mail!

This morning as i got ready for and on my way to work. I was thinking and praying for my church back home in Hamilton and for my family especially my sister.
God just put them on my heart.
Then I got mail.
About 6 letters from two families in my church and one from my sister.
They warmed my heart and reminded me that God is holding us all in His hands and that prayer is powerful.

Sometimes its the reason God puts people on your path so you can pray for them.

1 comment:

Lisette said...

Hi Heather,

Remember me? The Dutch girl from France in Amsterdam in March hihi.

How have you been? Are you still in Amsterdam? I read your blog about queens day and I think you´re totally right about the sadness and brokeness. Although it´s the worst in Amsterdam I think.
Our entire nation is in shock after what happened in Apeldoorn on queens day. Let´s pray for the victums.

I also read you went to your aunt and uncle in Ede? I live in Ede!! You have to tell me when you are back there, because I will be home again from this Friday onward.
And I don´t have to go back to France anymore, i´ve completed my placement.

Well keep in touch okay? I admire your openess about your faith and the only thing left to say is: you´re a child of God and He shines trough you.

In Christ united,
Lisette