Wednesday, May 6, 2009

beach day!

So this Sunday was the start of my three random Vacation days. I call them random because I had no idea what I was going to do. So I started off by going to church (good choice) after church I went to the shelter city (close to the church I went) because it was raining and I was bored. Ended up asking Coen (friend of mine) if He wanted to hick hike to the beach with me.
So we went, just like that. It was my first time we didn't have a specific destination just the beach. So when a kite surfer picked us up we just joined him to the surfing beach. The wind was really strong tho (thus the kite surfing) so we ended up hanging out in the dunes where the wind didn't catch us and blow sand in the eyes. Didn't do much just ate some and chilled.
Later we just walked to the busy road and a kite surfer woman picked us up and drove us home. (to our bikes)
It was a fun first time experience.
Kite Surfers Beach

Is it going to rain?!
Wijk aan zee
Hich hicking to A(mster)Dam

1 comment:

alison said...

that's so awesome, glad you're having fun adventures! Keep it up!