Monday, September 15, 2008

okay i'm a little beat up..

Yesterday i worked in the morning and was sad i missed all the morning services so i check the net and found a church that had an evening service. So i went with my sister Marika and a guy I work with Sam. On our way over i got hurt, fell off my bike actually. These are the days I ask why am I so accident prone.
So it wasn't really bad i was just in alot of pain as my knee is in pain and bruised and my arm is bloody. Marika and Sam took very good care of me and i got home okay and am in the process of healing i took today off to recuperate...
i'm still really sad i didn't get to go to church.

2 comments:

Hobbe said...

Awwww! Seems that the devil really tries hard to drag us down. I feel down sometimes over here but the LORD comes through! In a pinch you can also go to the Mars Hill Church website for good sermons. :)

HannaH said...

Hey Heather. Have you taken enough time to recuperate from ur summer? Don't... Do NOT feel guilty for not being able to go to church. You need time to REST! haha. Being similar to you, God gave me a sprained foot, and directly after that oral surgery to keep me in check. Praise God for God.
<3