Wednesday, September 24, 2008

love God love life!

Well well well I just want to say God is good!
Its been a good week just experiancing God and my need for Him
when i came here i felt like i wasn't beeing real with my self and those around me, and especially with God.
Then this week i had a team glitch this is a nice way of explaining personality and cultural clashes. So through this experiance although not enjoyable at the time i've become real. every one knows now that i'm not perfect and in huge need of Gods grace
like i can't earn Gods love like we like to think so often.
We had a devo this week about freedom in Christ and that freedom is also from religiosity of being bound to the rules of religion but being free in a relationship with Jesus.
Latley i've been processing alot and i'm happy about that cuz it means i'm not comfortable and standing still...

Last friday was my day off and i went to Zandfort aan Zee or to the ocean with Marika and an american friend Julie.
We also went to Harlem on our way back and we found this awesome hippi bus!
that evening my small group hosted a travelers night where we provided a free meal and presented the gospel and introduced ourselves and why we were working there. We also had table discussions about Paradise and it branched into talking about the gospel!

Today I am leading a bible study with guests i'm excited about seeing what happens though it because every time God takes over and we learn or talk about unexpected topics etc...

I just love how no matter how good or bad you feel God is always by your side.



No comments: