Thursday, October 8, 2009

!

Wow God is good!
Last week on the 1st and 2nd of the month I was stressed out about how to move all my stuff and i needed a mattress etc...
God totally provided! Got a 120 E mattress for 17.50 at a kringloop, My uncle works in Wageningen right by Ede and picked me and all my stuff up and brought me to Amsterdam the same day that I SMSed him at 8 am. Wow it all worked out and I felt God speaking about the aboundance of His love for me as His daughter.
Its so wierd because i've been feeling kind of shallow in my walk with God not setting any real time apart for him but in those moments God is by my side loving me when i don't deserve it. I guess you would call that grace...
just experiancing Gods grace~! its awesome!

So this is the beautiful place i have for three months its right by my favorite park in Amsterdam (westerpark) where i love to run or go out for coffee. Also just down the street from the Shelter community house. I'm so blessed...
(the pics don't show but theres also a kitchen and a bathroom and a garden yard thing in the back!)

4 comments:

alison said...

that's awesome heather! i love your place, enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Where is the laundry machine?

Anonymous said...

Where is the laundry machine?

THE INDEPENDENT COMMUNITY UNITED

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hang out with you in your new place, Lord willing in 10 days or so!
Your sister in Spain :)