Tuesday, November 18, 2008

good day with my father

I just want to thank God right now for a great day full of Him.
This morning I woke up early and full of energy I spent time with my father, when it was time for small group I knew we hadn't really assigned any one a task so we just let it flow. I prepared breakfast and during worship April was inpired to share from the word.
This afternoon I listened to some great David Wilkerson sermons while working on some art work for a portfolio i'm puting together (school aplication).
Then before my evening shift when we prayed together we had a great encouaging time of sharing stories of Gods power and faithfulness.
God is good, hes answered my prayers of September.
To be living in him and experiancing His presence daily.

God bless, be encouaged, our God is big!

No comments: