Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crazy flight and delays!


Well on thing leads to another... there were some thunderstorms in Toronto which delayed out plane from coming in (it was stuck in a line on the runway) it delayed our boarding by 2 hrs. Then we got seated and they wanted to wait for people who had a transfer from Winnapeg. Then the fuel truck had to finish up so it delayed our take off an hour and a half.
Flight was okay some turbulation but nothing life thretening.
Got into London and had a bunch of line-ups. it was 9am by this time so I obviously missed my 8:15 flight from london to Amsterdam. Found out the only next flight to Amsterdam left at 16:00. Found internet access (friendly currancy exchange man gave me a £) I called the hostel at the air canada desk... thankfully my friend Martha picked up and contacted my sister and two friends who were waiting for me already at Schiphol (amsterdam airport). Now i'm waiting... thankfully the waiting is almost done and i got to kill the last hour on free internet place i found. yay i'll find out my gate number in 10 min.

its cool though i've been really peaceful and suprizingly patient... God is good!

No comments: