Saturday, October 25, 2008

City Walk



Well today I led a tour through the shelter Jordan it was my first tour, however i had a slow afternoon cafe shift this week and in that time i revised the tour into my own still covering the same amount of information.
This morning I had seven guests join me for my walk. They were all women and we had a good time.
Its a kewl way to continue to develope relationships with our guests. This evening i had a great conversation with a lady that came on the tour this morning.
Its kewl how when you share a little bit of yourself with people it makes them comfortable.

Today i went to the Albert Koop Markt, and i had my first freshly made stroop wafel i was so excited because i've been craving one ever since i heard they exsisted.
That was a highlight!

Well i'm heading out... nighty night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like to taste them also! Hope you can walk us over when we are guests:)
Mem

HannaH said...

Heather... oh you had a strop waffel! That's my dream to have one, too... mmm!
Must be fun to lead a group through a tour! fun to hear.