Saturday, August 23, 2008

wakker in de midde van de nacht

so i woke up at about 2 am this morning and i havn't been able to get to sleep so i spent some time in prayer and reading the bible. God is good he really gave me a renewed passion for His word and i dove in the word hungry for more. I'm excited about that because this summer at Youth Works i didn't have much time for bible study and meditaion so i lost my passion for Gods word and it scared me and i felt more distant from God because i wasn't frequently filled with His truths.

So right now i'm just killing time, i woke up starving so i ate an apple i found in the room i'm staying in randomly. Any way good news its about 6:30 now and some birds have started their song!
This picture is a tiny taste of what i'm experiancing
God is Good all the time and worthy of our trust and praise!

4 comments:

HannaH said...

I"m going to really enjoy reading your blog and about what God is doing through you and in your life!! All the best to you. I'm glad you made it safe to the Netherlands :)

Hobbe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hobbe said...

Yes, it would be good to hear how your past week has been too!

(I had to fix a typo).

Eritia said...

Hey Heather! I found your blog! Looks good,hope you are able o find time and energy to get back into the Word and to share your journey!
Blessing and Hugs,
your sista