Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello and welcome!
In this blog i hope to walk with my friends and supporters as i minister to those around me. Right now i'm in Hamilton working at Living Rock Ministries and Poco Loco Tex-Mex Take-out. I am also invloved in a churchplant in downtown called New Hope Church. I'm a leader at 'girls club' at Street Light Ministries in down town every Thursday night.
Thats sort of what i've been up to, i look forward to shareing more of my life with you as the life goes on.
Thanks for your time and love.

4 comments:

de Ruijter said...

Hooray! I am happy you are sharing jour journey, when there are times I don't see you face to face this way we can keep in contact.

Anonymous said...

Hey Heath keep it up!!!!.. and be content where ever you are.
Love you lots,

Sarah said...

Yay! I look forward to hear about what you're doing!

Anonymous said...

wow... i am so proud of you my sister heather... go on... enjoy your life with God... you are really bless by God... i am somuch happy and proud of you....bless you!!!

love you in Christ,
manny(-: